Sunday 26 July 2015

Bucket List.

I am definitely a listy person (if that’s even a word). Nothing gives me a bigger feeling of accomplishment than being able to tick something off on a list. I always have at least one list of things I need to do on the go at once. Right now, I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to do but keep putting off like finding a new apartment and making a start on my uni reading list but instead of doing them like I actually should, I’ve decided to update my bucket list. 

I’ve had so many different bucket lists over the years but I always seem to misplace them. Luckily, I found one that I made at the start of my final year at high school, almost five years ago, on an old laptop of mine so I thought I’d update it and post it onto here so I can actually know where to find it in the future..

☐Pass my driving test
☐Swim with dolphins in the Bahamas
☐Do a road trip across America
☐Fly business class
☑Prove doubters wrong
☐Go to the Grand Canyon
☐Visit Sydney
☑Visit Barcelona
☐Do an all-nighter in Las Vegas
☐Have a camp fire on a beach
☑Have breakfast in Harrods, London
☐Graduate from university
☐Rollerblade down Venice Beach
☑Catch a last minute flight to a random destination
☐Go to Coachella
☐Swim under a waterfall
☑Climb the Eiffel Tower (twice)
☐Swim in an infinity pool
☐Go to Bora Bora
☑Ride a segway
☐Go to Atlantis The Palm, Dubai or Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas
☑Watch the sunset
☐Ice skate in New York
☐See the Great Barrier Reef
☑Go to a haunted house (living in one counts, right?)
☐Get married
☐Visit Cancun
☐Ride in a private jet
☑Ride in a private yacht
☐See the pyramids in Egypt
☑Sleep on a trampoline
☑Send a message in a bottle
☑Start a blog 
☐Jump off the plane at LAX with my dream and a cardigan
☐Have a sprog
☑Visit Paris
☑Visit New York City
☐Work at Disneyworld, Florida 
☐Crash a wedding
☑Go scuba diving
☐Go to every Disney park in the world
☐Get a tattoo
☑Move out on my own
☐Live in a different country for longer than six months
☐Zorbing
☑Live in London
☑Visit Normandy
☐Kiss in the rain
☑Find a true best friend
☐Watch the ball drop in Times Square
☐Go to a drive-in movie
☑Go to a boat party
☑Meet a celebrity
☑Sing karaoke in the early hours of the morning
☐Visit San Diego
☑Hit a hole-in-one
☐Be proposed to in Disneyland (a girl can dream, ok?)
☑Tell someone I love them and mean it
☐Experience 4th July in America
☐Do a colour run
☑Go to a music festival
☑Drink champagne
☐Visit Miami
☐Drive down Route 66
☐Jump off a cliff into the ocean (maybe do this once I’ve finished the other 99 things in case I die..)
☑Stay at a five-star hotel
☐Attend a concert at Madison Square Gardens
☐Go to an Ice Bar
☑Learn how to play golf
☐Go whale watching
☐Do yoga for at least a month
☐Get my own puppy
☑Go to Venice
☑Ride in a helicopter
☑Write a letter to myself to open in ten years
☐Go to Auschwitz
☐Ride a cable car in San Francisco
☑Do a slip-and-slide
☑Attend a concert at The O2 Arena, London
☑Sleep under the stars with friends
☑Create a family tree
☑Take my mum to New York
☐Hire jet skis
☑Try pole dancing (and fail at it)
☐Go to the Niagara Falls
☑Visit the Louvre
☑Cure my fear of Tower of Terror (AFTER TEN YEARS, I DID IT!)
☐Have a spa day
☑Have a Harry Potter marathon with my friends
☑Try Butterbeer
☐Watch a baseball game at the Dodgers Stadium
☑Be on a tv show (mom, I’m famous)
☐Visit San Francisco
☐Visit Los Angeles
☑Have a picnic in Central Park, New York
☐Visit 50 countries by 50 years of age
☐Try an entire week without any form of social media
☑Get a conventional sleeping pattern
☑Become more confident
☐Be completely and totally content (working on it..)

I probably won’t be able to complete every single thing on this list, but I’m gonna try at least to do as many as I possibly can. Life should be lived, not just survived and bucket lists are the perfect way to make sure you make dreams into realities, hit goals and have adventures. 

I could probably cheat and add things to my bucket list that I've already done but there's no fun in that, hehe!

(P.s. I am finding this blogging business très hard because I feel as if I'm just blabbing to myself.. I've officially lost it. Oh, well. Never really had it to begin with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment